Friday, July 30, 2010

Level 2 swimming lessons at Martin K. Snook pool 2010

In late July 2010 I had swimming lessons at Martin K. Snook pool. I was in level 2. My teachers were Mrs. Linsey and Mrs. Brooke. I had lots of fun. Me and Cooper's shallow end(Cooper is in level 1 and Parker is in 3-year old level)are 3 foot 6. Parker's shallow is two feet. Y'wanna know why I know that? Because on the sides of the pool it says how deep it is. We work on our front glides and back glides, diving for rings...and other stuff too. We go to deep end where it's ten foot six and do seeded dives and safety jumps. I love the diving board thats twelve feet which is the deepest the pool gets. I like the water slide too. The water slide is four foot four. When I got my certicafate I saw I passed Level 2. Cooper passed level one and Parker is moving on to Coop's class. We ALL had fun. PS the only person in my class that I knew was Charlie.

4 comments: