Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baltimore science center

It was lots of fun when we went to the Baltimore science center. First we went to eat our lunch. I forget what it was called but I got pepperoni pizza at a pretty cheep price. I had regular milk to drink. And so then we went to Level 2. We saw real clouds up close. It was like air. I could'nt feel it either. We walked twenty feet forwards to play tug of war. The first two times just only Parker. He's only three years old but man, he... Strong. Powerful. Good. Can really pull. I'm very strong too. But both times I barely even won. Then I played Cooper twice. Beat him once, he beat me once. Then I played against Parker and Dad. Dad is super duper, DUPER strong. But... I beat em'. Then Iplayed Dad and had it a half a centermeter to my side for the win but Dad pulled it back and I lost. I even went over to see how a earthquake formed. Later we went up another story, there is five story's I think. But we played Solar system jeopordy and watched a video on the moon. We did lots of other stuff too but it probaly would be a lot to much to put it all on this post.

1 comment: