Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All about the July 4th

On July 4th 2010 it was Sunday and I went to Nena & Big Daddy's house. We got our Suntan lotion on and got in the swimming pool. It felt good-fresh and chill, perhaps about 83 degrees. I can actully touch flat on my feet in the 3 foot shallow water. And then we bring you to the deep water. Of course I can't touch at all. It's like six and a half feet deep. Sure, that's bigger than three feet. Each foot equals twelve inches tall. I already knew this but the pool also has a basketball hoop,two basketballs, 5 maxluiqudator water guns, 4 or 5 splash bomb balls, 6 boats, a toy alligator, a beachball, 3 volleyballs or somthing, 2 sticky tennis rackets, a tennis ball,a purple/violet kickboard and 5 diving rings. My baby cousin Addison, Uncle Chris, and Aunt Suize came too. After we got out of the pool, we ate dinner and I had Black Rasberry ice cream topped with Hershey's choclate syrup. It tasted yummy. And then after that we got back in the pool for about 2 hours. Then we caught fire flys, we got 5. At about 9:15 we went up on the porch to watch the fireworks. They were cool ones. Different colors. And the grand finale was awesome. It was better when I saw the grand finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment