Monday, May 24, 2010

Book Review: Dwight Howard

I recently read the biography Dwight Howard by John Fawaz.

Dwight Howard plays for a team that I do not like. This book is non-fiction, and it is fun to read this book. Dwight Howard was born on December 8th 1985, in Atlanta. In high school basketball, Dwight was a shooting guard, Near the end of the season,he broke his right leg, and then when he came back, he had grown to six foot seven, nearley half a foot!In the 2004 NBA draft, in the first pick of the first round he got selected to the Orlando Magic.His nickname is superman.The Magic went to the NBA finals against the Los Angolos Lakers. They lost the round four wins to three wins. If they won, I think it would have been the first championchip that they ever won.I don't really know, but i'm just guessing. P.S., I do not like the Magic, I like the Boston Celtics, which is the NBA team with the most championchips(17).

No comments:

Post a Comment