Thursday, May 20, 2010

Biography of Me

Hello. My name is Hayden, aka the Clever Kid. I was born on march 5th 2003. I am eight years old. My brother, Cooper was then born on september 10th, 2004. He is five years old. Right after I got into nascar, my brother Parker was born on november 7th, 2006.

In march of 2008, right after I turned five, I played my first tee-ball game. I was number six. The season ended in june of the same year that it started, I went on to play two more seasons of tee-ball. I played for Matritial Arts in fall 2008, and then in Spring of 2009, I played for the Hub Labels Incorparated.

The picture (drawing) on the home page was a picture that I drew of playing football for my football team called the Fardicals.

In winter 2009, I played basketball for the Susquehanna Bank. I was number five, We won the championship game against Centra twenty-four to eighteen. Our record was 8 wins, 2 losses. Our biggest win was when we won thirty-four to fourteen.

I now play Minor League baseball for Fredrick Glass. I play right field and 2nd base, I am number 3.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayden. Your Blog is great. I am so impressed! I love the connection to the Wimpy Kid series in your title, very clever. I didn't know you were such a big fan of the Wimpy Kid books. I read them too. They are so funny. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Great links!
    Mrs. Witmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayden! I am so glad you made this blog so I can read all about the things you are doing this summer. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun so far. I hope I get to see you soon. Addy would really like to see you too!
    Love,
    Aunt Suzie

    ReplyDelete