Thursday, May 20, 2010

Book Review: Diary of A Wimpy Kid

Trust me, this book is just big time hilarius! Well, now Greg Heffley is in middle school, surrounded by a whole bunch of morons. Page one,"Just don't expect me to be all "Dear Diary" this and "Dear Diary" that. Greg told his mom to buy him a journal, not a diary. But do you know what she got him? A:Diary.

Some of the funniest parts are: Page eigteen, "Wanna come over to my house and PLLAAAAYYYYY?" Rowley Jefferson says.Page twenty-two, "Hey, this one says it's to "Bubby".Page twenty-three,"C is for cookie, and cookies are for me." Page twenty-nine, "Juice, Juice!" Page thirty-eight, "Let's have a talk FRIEND!" "Friend=good!" Page one-hundred forty one, "Hey,look at me, I'm your dad, dar dar dar!" Page one-hundred eighty eight, "Let me get this for you "Captain!" Greg says. Page one-hundred ninety four, "Greg, i'm sorry I chased you with a booger on my finger. Here, I put it on this piece of paper so you can come get me back." Fregley writes on his note he wrote to Greg. Page two-hundred sixteen, "Diaper rash ahead."

In this book there were two-hundred seventeen pages, like all Diary Of A Wimpy Kid books.

No comments:

Post a Comment